13th Annual Race For Riley
Topics: Race for Riley
Bryan Herta Autosport
June 30, 2009
July 22, 2009
New Castle Motorsports Park
Please support Bryan Herta Autosport, Vision Racing and kart racer Brandon Newey in our effort to raise donations for the Riley Hospital for Children
• NASCAR and Indy Racing League driver John Andretti will be there to take on all drivers who wish to sign up and compete against him on track for a small donation
• Get Tony Stewart’s autograph as he is a big supporter of the event!
• Dave the King Wilson promotes the event throughout July and broadcasts live from the track on race day.
• Pro series kart racing highlights the day with very competitive kart racing.
• Many local celebrities, Indy Racing League drivers, NASCAR drivers, and local media will be in attendance.
• More than $1,000,000 has been donated to Riley Hospital since the first event in 1997.
Visit www.race4riley.com for more information
Please send your donation to:
Race for Riley
6803 Coffman Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|