Automobile Club of America.
The New York Times
August 16, 1899
ALBANY, Aug. 15.—The Automobile Club of America, with principal offices in New York City, was incorporated to-day by the Secretary of State. It purposes to maintain a social club devoted to the sport of automobilism and to its development throughout the country. The club will arrange for pleasure runs, and encourage road contests of all kinds among owners of automobiles. The Directors are Frank C. Hollister, Charles R. Flint, George Moore Smith, Winslow E. Busby, Whitney Lyon, George F. Chamberlin, Homer W. Hedge, and William Henry Hall of New York City and Everit Macy of Scarborough-on-Hudson.
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|