Ryan Fischer, No. 25 LBT Inc. Racing Chevrolet ARCA Toledo Fast Facts
Topics: Ryan Fischer, Hantz Group 200
Ryan Fischer Motorsports
May 18, 2008
Ryan Fischer – No. 25 LBT Inc. Racing Chevrolet; Venturini Motorsports
Hantz Group 200 presented by Federated Auto Parts Fast Facts
Toledo Speedway , Toledo Ohio
Monday, May 18, 2008
· LBT Inc. are pleased to continue their support as the primary sponsor of Ryan Fischer and the No. 25 Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS this weekend for the Hantz Group 200 by Federated Car Care at Toledo Speedway. LBT, Inc. is one of North America ’s foremost original equipment manufacturers, producing high quality and very durable liquid and dry bulk tank trailers and portable storage units. LBT has two manufacturing facilities in the United States ready to build your brand new tank trailer! Please visit www.lbt-inc.com for more information.
· Fischer racing with Venturini Motorsports in the ARCA RE/MAX Series through NASCAR Nationwide Series team CJM Racing’s driver development program has never seen racing action at Toledo Speedway
· Sunday afternoon’s Hantz Group 200 marks Fischer’s sixth appearance in the ARCA RE/MAX Series, fourth of the 2008 season.
· Fischer’s performances in the past two ARCA starts have garnered him his career best qualifying run of fifth and top finishes of third at Kentucky Speedway last weekend and 10th at Kansas Speedway last month.
· The Venturini Motorsports crew along with Fischer spent this past week finishing their Toledo short track car
· Venturini Motorsports has been running at Toledo Speedway since 1981 and has one victory at the historic track.
· Don’t miss your chance to meet Ryan Fischer this Sunday at 12 Noon EST during the pre-race festivities on the frontstretch.
· The LBT Inc./ Venturini Motorsports operation will be racing chassis #10 this week at Toledo Speedway.
· The green flag for the Hantz Group 200 presented by Federated Car Care drops at 2:00 PM EST.
FISCHER’S THOUGHTS ON TOLEDO SPEEDWAY SHORT TRACK RACING:
“I am looking forward to going to a short track after two great runs at mile and half’s these past couple weeks. We are carrying a lot of momentum from those races and I believe we will capitalize on it here at Toledo Speedway. I have never raced at Toledo but I believe my previous short track experience will help me greatly. I wish to thank everyone who continues to support me, including LBT Inc., Venturini Motorsports and CJM Racing.”
CREW CHIEF BILLY VENTURINI’S THOUGHTS HEADING INTO TOLEDO :
“ Toledo is a track we have performed at very well as a team for a long time, and I expect a lot out of this weekend based on past experience. After three strong races, we have a lot of positive momentum heading into one of my favorite short tracks both as a driver and crew chief. I am excited for this weekend. We figured that for Ryan Fischer’s growth in ARCA, Toledo offers another positive step in his young promising career. I know Ryan will take a lot out of running here, and I have the up most faith in his ability.”
Please visit www.ryanfischermotorsports.com for more information.
Ryan Fischer Motorsports
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|